Catalog set up in store admin, what does it all mean? Read Below:
- Mals-E Cart ID: Your Mals-E account number (not password!) ex.) 6184875
- Currency: Your currency symbol. ex.) $
- Font Style: The font style of your catalog. ex.) Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif
- Order Button: The URL of your order button. Upload an image if you want.
- Search Button: The URL of your search button. Upload an image if you want.
- View Cart Button: The URL of your cart totals button. Upload an image if you want.
- Product Lines: Add a color if you want lines between each item (or if using multiple columns, lines around each product). ex.) #000000
- Navigation Bar Type: The way your categories will be displayed on your catalog page. Select "Vertical Display" to list all main categories in a column. Select "Vertical w/Subcategories" to display main categories and their subcategories in a column. Select "Horizontal Display" to list all main categories in a row.
- All Product Link: Set to Yes if you want to show an "All Products" link in your category list.
- Sale Product Link: Set to Yes if you want to show a "Sale Products" link in your category list.
- New Product Link: Set to Yes if you want to show a "New Products" link in your category list.
- Advanced Search: Set to Yes if you would like for your customers to be able to perform more detailed searches on the search.php page.
- Show Out of Stock: Set to Yes if you want items that are sold out to still appear on your catalog page, but just appear as sold out. Set to No if you don't want these items listed.
- Email to Friend Link: Set to Yes if you want "Email to a friend" links under each product, so your customers can send that product's information to others.
- Product Columns: Set the number of products to list across. Selecting 1 means your products will be listed in rows down the page, allowing customers to order from that screen. Selecting 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 means the products will be displayed in that number of items across each page, the image, name and price will be listed on the page in that number of columns, and clicking the item will give more details and order information.
- Page Numbers: Set to Yes if you want to show page numbers at the top of your catalog page. Set to No if you simply want "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
- Product Rows: Enter the number of rows of items to display on each catalog page. This must be a number greater than zero. Keep in mind that pages with many rows will take longer to load.
- Options Per Item: Enter the number of options to display in your admin area. This must be a number greater than zero. Keep in mind that it will take longer to load admin pages with many options.
- Product Link Color: Add a color if you want the category links on the How to Shop page to be a certain color. ex.) #000000
- View Cart Link Color: Add a color if you want the view cart information to be a certain color. ex.) #000000
- Category Link Color: Add a color if you want the category links in your navigation bar to be a certain color. ex.) #000000
- Product Order: Select the order in which your products will be listed. Sort by item name (A-Z or Z-A), catalog number, item units, or a different random order each time the page is displayed.
- Initial Page: Select the message to display when you first go to the catalog page. Use the standard "How to Shop" screen that lists categories, show the newest items added, or use your own custom HTML page.
- Limited Qty Info: Set the general message to appear when a product has a limited inventory quantity if desired or leave blank for no message. ex.) Limited quantities available.
- Meta Description: Create a general "description" meta tag to include on the catalog page when a specific category is not chosen, for search engine success. Do not include the tag itself, just list the actual description. ex.) The best collectible store on the internet
- Meta Keywords: Create a general "keywords" meta tag to include on the catalog page when a specific category is not chosen, for search engine success. Do not include the tag itself, just list the actual keywords. ex.) collectibles, gifts, records, antiques, toys, jewelry
Was this answer helpful?
You add your backgrounds and topper to your site by clickingon Images on the left side of your...
Page Grouping To only show certain pages in a navigation listing, you will need to use the page...
Use this area to add, edit or delete links. Go to Weblinks on the right hand side of your store...
You are not doing anything wrong first off! With our new templates there are include codes in...
When customers use the contact form on your website the email account that it goes to will be the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution